Introduction - GIS 4048 - Applications in Geographic Information Systems

My name is Philip Stanley and I am working towards my master's in Geographic Information Systems Administration at the University of West Florida. In the next chapter of this blog, we will be exploring the proper execution of different contemporary applications in the field of GIS. Each week, a new lab module will be explored and the results methodology will be posted.

As stated previously, I am an avid outdoorsman making a pointed career change to become active in the fight for preserving and improving hydrological issues facing the state of Florida. Upon completion of this program, I intend on being equipped with effective and marketable skills to make an impact on water policy in this state. Ideally, I would hope for this degree to ultimately lead to a career in the field of environmental planning.

One of my many passions is saltwater fly fishing. Below is an ArcGIS Storymap of the locations I have fished in Florida over the past calendar year. 

Enjoy!

https://arcg.is/aHy10


Comments